|Mehmet Tahir Dede||40 Furrow Way, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 3NY, UK|
- Business Process Manager, Software Architect and IT Manager with +10 years of experience in Finance, Telecommunication, Insurance, and Automotive Industries. Outgoing and Detail – Oriented, Team Player, Highly Professional Java and C# Developer/Architect and has experience on Relational Database Management Systems and NoSQL databases. Has Bachelor of Computer Science Engineering and MSc in Management Information Systems.
- Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring Data, JPA, Hibernate
- C#, .Net Core, Entity Framework, .NET MVC
- Scrum, Project Management, Product Management
- Data Science, R, Data Visualization
- RDBMS (Oracle PL/SQL, Sybase, SQL Server T-SQL, IBM DB2)
- Unstructured (NO-SQL) Mongo DB
07.2018 – 07.2019
MENA IT Manager / Biggloyalty General Trading LLC, DUBAI
- Prepared e-commerce portals with C# Core MVC, using Entity Framework based on NOP Commerce Platform for our customers resulting increased customer loyalty. Medical Park hospitals e-commerce portal which uses stars instead of money. (https://www.yildiztopla.net/)
- Managed Application Servers, Databases and Operating Systems (Windows Server 2012)
- Created solutions with Java Technologies (Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring for Dependency Injection) for publishing products on third party e-commerce web sites in JSON format. You can find my sample Rest API on my github (https://github.com/tdmehmet/bookcatalog).
- Created solutions with C# Core for gathering products from 3rd party supplier’ s web services. (https://github.com/tdmehmet/SuppliersToBiggBrands)
- Prepared mobile applications with React Native.
- Developed T – SQL stored procedures on SQL Server.
- Practised Agile Strategies through Company’ s MENA, Europe and Turkey regions.
04.2017 – 01.2018
Business Process Manager / Mercedes Benz, ISTANBUL
- Defined Manufacturing Processes of Mercedes Bus Seats
- Established Required Process Breakdown Structures
- Prepared software solutions and infrastructures for Bus Seats Production Automation Project Seat2Gether with C# Core(backend) and Angular 4(Frontend) (https://github.com/tdmehmet/Seat2Gether_Backend) (https://github.com/tdmehmet/Seat2Gether_Frontend)
- Created Development Environment for Daimler’ s Software Engineers on Daimler’ s Microsoft Azure Cloud Systems.
07.2010 – 12.2016
Senior Software Architect & Scrum Master / ISE Settlement and Custody Bank Inc, ISTANBUL
- Designed and implemented development methodology to control high quality and rapid development utilizing AGILE development practices.
- Managed daily tasks of junior developers and was responsible for the professional development.
- Converted more than 1000 stored procedures from Sybase(T-SQL) to Oracle (PL-SQL) for transformation of database project.
- Prepared web components with AngularJS for the conversion of existing user interfaces from Adobe Flex to HTML5.
- Integrated open source technologies to existing environments such as Jenkins, maven, spring, spring data, apache camel, JMS, JPA, JAXWS.
- Used IBM WEBSPHERE as application server
08.2009 – 07.2010
Senior Software Engineer / Vizyoneks Information Technologies Inc, ISTANBUL
- Prepared Elementary Insurance Package for AK Insurance Company and that package was also used by ING, Basak Groupama, Neova Insurance, Dubai Insurance and AXA.
- Used JSF for user interfaces, hibernate for OR Mapping, Seam and Spring for dependency Injection.
12.2005 – 08.2009
Senior Integration Platforms Specialist / AVEA (Turkish Telecom), ISTANBUL
- As Mediation Platforms Specialist, managed the operations of mediation (Ericsson Multi Mediation) and provisioning (Ericsson Multi Activation) systems.
- Prepared shell scripts to connect those systems with HP’ s Open View Monitoring took.
- As Senior Integration Platforms Specialist, worked for MVNO (Mobile Network Operator), MNP (Mobile Number Portability), Campaign Management, New Dealer System and 3G start-up projects.
- Prepared more than 100 provisioning, billing and mediation services and more than 20 Business Processes with WEBLOGIC WLI using enterprise java beans, which were used by more than millions of transactions per day.
- Used WEBLOGIC as Application Server.
- Developed SMS Details tool for customer care department, Executive Reports Tool (converted to Oracle’ s Siebel), Tariff and Pricing Process Management Tool, SMS Sender+ for sending executive reports as SMS to managers and Legal Affairs tool for Legal Department of Turkish Telecom with JSF, Hibernate, Spring and some with JSP using Struts framework.
09.2004 – 12.2005
Software Specialist / Chenoa Information Systems Inc., ISTANBUL
- Prepared first CRM application for public housing in Turkey as an US originated Company’ s Turkish branch.
- It was used by prestigious housing projects.
- Added real estate selling, optioning, customer interest analysis, reporting, SMS sending, e-mail sending and tracing modules.
- Used Java for backend and JSF for frontend.
- Spring for dependency injection, hibernate for ORM and Persistent Data Access
02.2004 – 09.2004
Software Specialist / Anadolu Turk Insurance Company, ISTANBUL
- Worked for conversion project from AS400 RPG to Java Technologies.
- Prepared Java Swing Applications wit Aurora Framework which was developed by CyberSoft (a Turkish Software Company)
05.2003 – 02.2004
Software Specialist / Ontrol Automation Services Inc., ISTANBUL
- Prepared Automatic control systems that works over http protocol with Java Servlet Technology.
- Used Niagara Framework for preparing http protocol applications which was developed by Tridium ( http://www.tridium.com/ ). Those applications were comparing the values from sensors with the client input values and were opening and closing environmental units with the given thresholds.
- This technology was used by Baku – Ceyhan Pipeline Heating and Cooling Automation System, Istanbul Zara Stores Automation, Eskisehir Osmangazi University Hospital Automation.
11.2001 – 02.2003
Lieutenant / Turkish Land Forces, DIYARBAKIR
- Managed JANUS simulation lab for Turkish Land Forces which used to work on Unix operating system and C++ based development environment.
- Had proven experience within the Turkish Government and Turkish Land Forces.
- Prepared simulation scenarios for reputable operational subject matter experts, from various professional fields, who share a common desire to stay professionally and personally involved in trying to solve Turkish defence issues.
- Was also responsible for maintenance of communication devices developed by Aselsan.
MSc of Management Information Technologies / Marmara University, ISTANBUL
- Science Faculty, Management Information Systems & Engineering
Bachelor of Computer Science Engineering / Istanbul University, ISTANBUL
- Engineering Faculty, Computer Science Engineering
Mathematics / Ozel Bilgi Lisesi(Turkish Georgian High School), ISTANBUL
- High School, Mathematics
Experiences, Certificates, Appreciations and Courses
- Java: 10+ years, BIGGLOYALTY General Trading LLC, AVEA Communication Services Inc., Anadolu Turk Insurance Inc., Chenoa Inf. Systems Inc., ONTROL Automation Systems Inc., VIZYONEKS Software Inc.
- C #: 5 + years AVEA, Mercedes – Benz Turkey, BIGGLOYALTY
- Entity Framework, C# Core, .NET MVC: 5+ years AVEA, Mercedes-Benz Turkey, BIGGLOYALTY
- Spring Boot: ISE Settlement and Custody Bank A.S. 3+ years
- Spring Data: ISE Settlement and Custody Bank A.S. 2 years
- Apache Camel: ISE Settlement and Custody Bank A.S. 2 years
- UNIX Shell Script Development 4+ years: AVEA Communication Services Inc.
- WEBLOGIC WLI for Business Process Management (BPM): 3+ years AVEA Communication Services Inc.
- ANSI C and C++: 5+ years University, ISE Settlement and Custody Bank
- TOMCAT, Weblogic and IBM Websphere Application Servers: 5+ years AVEA Communication Services Inc., ISE Settlement and Custody Bank, Anadolu Insurance, Vizyoneks, Chenoa Information Services Inc.).
- Rational Rose: 1 year (Anadolu Turk Insurance Inc.) for UML Modelling
- Eclipse, Kawa, IBM Websphere, Jdeveloper, Netbeans as Development Environments.
- IBM DB2, Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, SQL Server as RDBMS, Mongo DB as No SQL
- JSP, JSF (primefaces, icefaces), Adobe Flex, Microsoft .Net MVC, Angular, React Native for creating both web and mobile user interfaces
- T-SQL and PL-SQL: 10+ years for stored procedure development.
Certificates & Appreciations
- 02.2009 Appreciation Letter by AVEA CEO (Cuneyt Turktan)
Received appreciation letter because of successfully deployment of MVNO (Mobile Virtual Operator) Project
- 04.2018 Data Science: R Programming Language
Harvard University Extension School https://courses.edx.org/certificates/8ca0dfb6527944d89380f841e5cb67ed
- 04.2018 Data Science: Data Visualization
Harvard University Extension School https://courses.edx.org/certificates/5be5da4c718e431bb47a7f16a7a3fe67
- 04.2018 Data Science: Probability
Harvard University Extension School https://courses.edx.org/certificates/87fe0a13c6d24c23882e5fe1bce072b4
- 05.2018 MongoDB Basics
MongoDB University https://university.mongodb.com/course_completion/7031bd64-54d6-4838-b249-841dcd0c/printable
- 05.2018 MongoDB for NodeJS Developers
Mongo DB University
- 03.2009 Bea AQUALOGIC Service Bus 3: System Administration
- 02.2014 Project Management Professional PMP (Equivalency of Prince2 in U.S.)
PMI License ID: 1692667
- 02.2004 ISO9001
Anadolu Insurance Company – Attempted to ISO9001 seminar
- 04.2009 SOA: Architectural Concepts and Design Principles